Product Description :
ORV suspension lift, 55-75 CJ5, CJ6, 4" Lift, Kit w/o Shocks
When looking at which kit is best for your application you need to determine two important things: size of tire and use of vehicle. On the 1976-95 CJ/Wrangler, the 2" - 2.5" Leaf Spring kits are designed for a tire size up to 31" and moderate off road use. The 1955-95 CJ/Wrangler 4" Leaf Spring kits are designed for more severe off road use and up to a 33" x 12.5" x 15" tire.
ORV Leaf Spring Lift for 1955-1995 CJ / Wrangler
• Get off road performance without sacrifi cing on road ride! These kits provide as close to a factory ride as possible.
• Includes 4 powder coated, shot-peaned leaf springs with Tefl on inserts and pre-installed degree wedges.
• Each leaf spring has Tefl on between each leaf for a factory ride, better performance.
• Pre-installed degree wedges provide ease of installation and no more parts to buy. These wedges help to correct
any pinion angle issues that may arise due to the lift.
• By shot-peaning the leafs before assembly, it assures that the leaf springs will not sag over time.
• All ORV U-bolts are grade-8 and E-coated to ensure they will be able to take off road abuse.
• Due to the changed pinion angle, we highly recommend a new drive shaft and a slip yoke eliminator kit be installed
when using any 4" or greater lift kit on a 87-95 Wrangler (see below).
• All 4" Kits will require the purchase of a drop pitman arm to ensure proper steering geometry (sold separately).
• Note: Actual lift height is dependent on specifi c Jeep characteristics and additional parts being put on the vehicle
(bumpers, winch, hard tops, soft tops etc.).
• ORV kits with shocks include a pair of Neoprene Wrapped Grab Handles and an Off Road Organizer!