You have no items in your shopping cart.
Free Shipping within contiguous US 48 States!
Combo kit includes both the RE9900 drop brackets and the RE9905 support braces.
Cherokee control arm relocation brackets are used to relocate the upper and lower control arms approximately 3" lower and 1/2" forward of their factory position. The reduction in control arm angle improves the lifted ride and handling substantially. We recommend they be used in conjunction with the RE9905 support brackets on XJ model Cherokees.
Recommended for 5.5" lifts.
The RE9905 braces are used on XJ model Cherokees for added support on the RE9900 brackets. These brackets tie and triangulate the RE9900 brackets back into the uni-body frame rail at the transfer case mount.
- HWC10080 ~ BAG KIT#23 - RE9900 XJ DROP BR
- RE-INSTRUCTIONS ~ INSTRUCTION SHEET
- RM21530 ~ XJ CNTRL ARM DROP BRKTS LEFT
- RM21531 ~ XJ CNTRL ARM DROP RIGHT
- RM21532 ~ XJ DRP BRKT BOOMERANG LEFT
- RM21533 ~ XJ DRP BRKTS BOOMERANG RT
- RM42500 ~ SPACER, XJ UPPER ARM RELOCATIO
- RM42510 ~ SPACER, XJ CONTROL ARM RELOCAT
- HWC10055 ~ BAG KIT# 18-- RE2120
- RM21540 ~ XJ STIFNER FRAME MOUNT LEFT
- RM21541 ~ XJ STIFNER FRAME MOUNT RIGHT
RE9900 instructions. [pdf link]
RE9905 instructions. [pdf link]